Public and Members Only forums
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

non commercial ads only. All posts must be approved by moderator

Post subject: 2005 Macgregor 26M for Sale
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:02 pm 
tadpole

Very Nice Condition Macgregor 26M. The boat has seen very little use and is in outfitted with lots of upgrades. This is the new and improved M model which is hard to find used. Doyle mainsail and Jib in new condition. White Hull with Black stripe. 50HP Suzuki 4 stroke outboard with less than 25 hours. Garmin GPS mounted on Helm (removable). Rigged with all lines back to cockpit via rope clutches. Sail slugs and quick release hardware added. Mast Raising System. 2 x 12 gallon fuel tanks, Suzuki burns 1.5 - 2 gallons per hour. Boat will cruise comfortably at 15+ knots under power. Perko battery switch can switch from single engine battery to duel large capacity house batteries. Increased purchase pulley on Daggerboard to allow raising with one hand. AM/FM/CD, VHF radio with remote on Helm and antenna mounted on masthead. Self contained marine head. Cockpit, and full interior seat cushions. Blue Sunbrella canvas sail and Helm Cover. Danforth Anchor, chain and line. This year April: engine oil and gear oil changed in the engine and Interlux Epoxy Barrier coat applied to the bottom, and coated with Petid Vivid White hard ablative paint. Factory Trailer with disk Brakes and upgraded winch. $26K OBO. Located near Boston Massachusetts. Please email me at Caterhamsv2002@yahoo.com

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: 2005 Macgregor 26M for Sale
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 pm 
tadpole

Boat_year: 1985
Boat Make: Hunter
Boat_Model: 33
Boat_Name: Character
DSC_number: 0
I am interested in this 2005 Mac 26M posted on the Northeast Trailer Sailors website. Please contact me as to your location. I would like to see the boat in person. My name is Dominic Bua, my phone number is 781-334-4514 and my e-mail is dominicpb@verizon.net.

Thanks,
Dom

Profile Send private message E-mail